As a small business, we really appreciate all orders placed with us and despatch them as quickly as a rural, family-run business can, often by the next business day. We normally use and like to support our local village Post Office. Sometimes delays occur outside of our control.
Please note the following information relating to Royal Mail's international postal zones:
- World Zone 1 generally covers countries in North America (excluding the USA), South America, Africa, the Middle East, the Far East and South East Asia.
- World Zone 2 generally covers Australia, New Zealand, Fiji, Tahiti, South Pacific islands, etc.
- World Zone 3 covers the USA.
(excluding Channel islands)
Free UK delivery on orders over £30.
World Zone 3 – £6.50 flat-rate
World Zone 3 – £14.34
- We aim to despatch your order within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- Please allow up to 4-5 days for actual delivery. If your order is urgent then please do get in touch and we will do our best to help.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete, so please make sure this is complete and accurate.
- We do not accept any liability for a lost or delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Your parcel will only be considered missing if it fails to arrive 15 working days after this, i.e. 19-20 working days after posting date (detailed in your confirmation email). Notification of non-arrival must be made within 30 days of order otherwise it will be presumed that goods have been received.