We do appreciate all orders placed with us and despatch them as quickly as a rural, family-run business can, often by the next business day. We normally use and like to support our local village Post Office. Sometimes delays occur outside of our control.
£3.95 p&p – 1st Class Royal Mail£2.95 p&p – 2nd Class Royal Mail
(excluding Channel islands)
International Tracked & Signed via Royal Mail
£11.30 p&p – Europe
£14.31 p&p – World Zone 1
£14.88 p&p – World Zone 2
- We aim to despatch your order within 48 hours of receipt of order.
- All UK mainland orders are shipped using Royal Mail 2nd Class postal service.
- Please allow up to 4-5 days for actual delivery. If your order is urgent then please do get in touch and we will do our best to help.
- Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted on your order form. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect or incomplete, so please make sure this is complete and accurate.
- We do not accept any liability for a lost or delayed delivery caused by any third party.
- Your parcel will only be considered missing if it fails to arrive 15 working days after this, i.e. 19-20 working days after posting date (detailed in your confirmation email). Notification of non-arrival must be made within 30 days of order otherwise it will be presumed that goods have been received.